ELIGIBILITY FOR 2017 RIDSCO/LAFARGE HOLCIM BURSARY AWARD FOR INDIGENT/ INDIGENE STUDENTS IN PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS.
To qualify for this bursary award, you must;
1. Be an indigene and indigent of Sagamu Local Government council.
2. Only students in conventional Nigerian Public Tertiary Universities to include Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, Schools of Nursing are eligible.
Students from National Open University(NOUN) and Satellite Campuses / Distant Learning Centers are not eligible
3. You must be in the penultimate year in any PUBLIC higher institutions as at the time of registration i.e.
a. Year III for any 4-year programme in any PUBLIC university.
b. HND 1, in any PUBLIC polytechnics.
c. Year II for NCE students in PUBLIC colleges of Education and PUBLIC School of Nursing.
d. Submit print out with 1 passport photograph and evidence that you are from Sagamu Local Government Council e.g. letter from the Royal Father of your Quarter in Sagamu Local Government to RIDSCo office, Aafin Akarigbo, Ita-Oba Sagamu
4. Passport Size maximum 512 x 512.
5. Passport must be in jpg format.